Re: OpenDKIM 2.3.0 Release = stable!

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:47:45 -0800

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> We're not doing much about spam yet, but making the tools available is certainly a good first step!  I'm looking into ways to get local or global stats parlayed into some filtering technology in one of the upcoming 2011 releases.

How about some integration with Amavis-new? That seems to be an
extremely popular "front-end" for mail processors, and I know they're
tinkering with DKIM stuff in there, although I didn't really look that
hard at exactly what it was doing DKIM-wise when I set it up.

When I first set up OpenDKIM, I was initially more interested in
making sure my outgoing mail got signed, but since that's happening so
reliably now that there's nothing for me to tinker with there, I'd
like to turn my attention toward verification, scoring (perhaps with
Amavis-new), and even possible rejection of incoming mail based on the
sending domain's DKIM policies (or lack thereof).

SteveJ