Re: more looking at stats

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 05:17:58 -0800

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Mark Martinec
<Mark.Martinec+dkim_at_ijs.si> wrote:
>> http://www.opendkim.org/stats/report.html
>> Most frequent header field changes resulting in signature failures:
>>   to     2989
> This table pretty much proves my claim (expressed on
> various occasions) that signing the "To" is asking
> for trouble (and brings no benefit).

IIRC, I thought this data is skewed though by a very early bug back
when I first started submitting stats and turned on broken sig field
change detection. The bug caused odk to incorrectly detect which
headers were the broken ones. Murray, can you repeat the query for
this data but with the first month of two of (my?) data excluded?

Or if I'm not remembering correctly, please do say so.
--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and