RE: RHEL / CentOS init script broken in 2.3.0-Beta4?

From: Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:26:32 -0700

Hi Steve,
Sounds like it's not seeing (or doesn't have access to) the pid file. Make
sure the pid file path/name are the same in both the init script and
opendkim.conf.

I'm not sure what beta I have of 2.3.0. I looked in the release notes file
in the source dir where I built it, and it says this:

2.3.0 2011/02/21

If I am not mistaken, I believe that date is in the future :)

I'll grab the latest beta and see if it breaks.

Chris