RE: DKIM - InternalHosts

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:55:50 -0800

Ah, I think I see what's going on.

There are, of course, two domain names that have to match for a signature to be added. One comes from the From: field and one comes from the Domain list (or database, depending on your configuration). We do convert the former to lowercase, but we're not converting the latter. So you might say:

Domain NiceExample.com

And you might even have:

From: user_at_NiceExample.com<mailto:user_at_NiceExample.com>

...but the latter is converted to lowercase while the former is not, so they don't match. I guess it never occurred that someone would put capitalized letters in the configuration file which is why we haven't seen it before.

This will be fixed in 2.3.0.Beta5. Thanks for the report!

-MSK