RE: OpenDKIM + dk-milter = Overkill

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:32:42 -0800

I have it on good authority now that Gmail still does DomainKeys work because of a tiny handful of large senders that still use it exclusively, and due to inertia either with those senders or their vendors, they haven't switched yet.

It is almost certainly not the case that Gmail still does it because they prefer it.

-MSK