Re: key data is not secure

From: Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:09:47 -0700

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Ah, OK.  Maybe Steve would like to contribute his script to our distributions?  :-)

The script is significantly shorter and easier to understand (IMO)
than the one currently in contrib, but it only works on redhat-based
systems, so if you did want to put it in contrib, you would want to
indicate that somehow.
I made some (what I consider to be) improvements to Steve's script. I
attached my modified version.

Changes made to Steve's script:
- using 'service opendkim start' while opendkim is already running no
longer causes it to start another instance.
- added reload handler. using 'service opendkim reload' with opendkim
>= 2.3.0 will trigger config file reload.

Feel free to add this to contrib, or modify it, or anything else you
may want to do with it.

Chris