Key Signing

From: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:57:12 -0500

My mta is postfix. My configuraiton is performing key verification
for incoming emails. I, also, would like opendkim to sign outgoing
emails. I have a separate smtpd for outgoing server which accepts
client connections on non standard port. I am not sure how to handle
this. My guess is create a new instance of dkim milter service with
it's own configuration file and listens on another port. Would this
work?

If there is better way to do this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance