RE: Added SMTP-AUTH / TLS now mail doesn't sign

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:40:37 -0800

Right, it should make no difference unless it causes one of the signed fields to be altered post-signing. Using Diagnostics might help to spot what's being changed.

> Just to be safe, I rebuilt the keys and re-pasted it into my DNS records,
> but I'm still not validating. Here's the output:

Uh oh... unless you changed the selector name you're using old messages in transit will now fail because the keys don't match. This will confound debugging efforts.