Re: Signing problem

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:58:15 -0700

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> Using “Domain” is a simple way but it makes some assumptions, like a direct
> domain name match also means that’s the domain where the key lives.  That’s
> why “d=” changed in your test.

That's a good little bit of minutia. Thank you, I had glossed over that.

> You’ll probably have more success with Subdomains, or failing that, you
> should try setting up a KeyTable and SigningTable which gives you much more
> direct control.

Agreed. My suggestion:
1. Remove mail.marlborosurvey.net from the Domain line, and set
SubDomains Yes, then send and see if the d= says marlborosurvey.net or
mail.marlborosurvey.net (it should be just the domain).
2. If that fails, let us know and we'll give you examples of the key
table and signing table type configuration. IMHO, this is the better
way to go (more flexible), but it's whatever you're comfortable
maintaining that's important.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and