Re: Build bugs in opendkim-2.2.0.Beta4

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010, Gary Mills wrote:
> Murray seems to want these on the mailing list. I hope this is the
> correct one. I built opendkim-2.2.0.Beta4 under Solaris 10 with the
> native compiler. Options I specified are: --enable-arlib --with-openssl
> --with-milter --with-db --with-domainkeys . The file Progress describes
> the problem I encountered. The file opendkim.diff contains my fixes.
> Some of them may be incomplete.

Hi Gary,

I'm in transit and will tend to these tomorrow. Thanks for the report.

We do want Beta-related bugs reported using the opendkim-dev list and not
the trackers because I'd like to maintain a partition between tracking of
issues relating to released code vs. unreleased code. I'll reply to this
on that list when I get settled.

-MSK