No MTA Name Match and InternalHosts

From: Baird, Josh <jbaird_at_follett.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:04:40 -0500

Hi,

I am running OpenDKIM 2.1.1 with Postfix and have a couple of questions
that I was hoping someone could help me with:

* In /etc/opendkim.conf, I have "InternalHosts /etc/blah/blah," where
the "blah" text file should contain multiple hosts that should be
considered internal. How do I specify multiple hosts in this file?

* I also have "MTA postfix" in opendkim.conf, yet I get "no MTA
name match" in maillog. Should I specify something else here?

I also seem to be having problems with the init script located in the
contrib directory not returning any output, but I'm sure that's a simple
problem that I haven't had a chance to look at yet.

Thanks,

Josh