Re: Signature from a particular email provider failing

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

I got someone at Bluebottle to send a message addressed to be both here
and at my Gmail account. Both failed to verify. However, to a single
recipient, it passes. That leans me pretty far in the direction of
thinking it's a bug or other operational issue at Bluebottle.

I've suggested they try "relaxed" header canonicalization, and I can help
them debug their problem further if they're able to do some detailed
testing.

-MSK