Pruning command line flags in the next major release

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:57:01 -0700

I'm considering removing several command line flags for the 2.1.0 release (planned for early June). The command line option list is quite large and I'd like to clean it up to include only stuff that really needs to be there versus things that can easily live only in the configuration file.

These are the ones on the chopping block. Note that these are NOT being removed from the package altogether; rather, you would only be able to access them from the configuration file and not via the command line. Please let me know if this would cause anyone a huge hardship.

-a (peer list)
-c (canonicalizations)
-C (exception handling options)
-d (domains to sign)