RE: [Asrg] New DKIM canonicalization to avoid broken signatures

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:58:06 -0700

I'm up for the conversation, and OpenDKIM is a decent place to exercise a well-considered alternative canonicalization scheme if the participants can reach consensus. If something comes out of that which makes sense and works, it becomes a candidate for standardization.

But I have no illusions that any of that will be an easy trek, technically or politically.

-MSK