RE: Opendkim with postfix 2.6.5

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:00:18 -0700

Your public key has to be in the DNS where your signature says it is.

If you sign with a domain of "example.com" and a selector of "test", DKIM verifiers will expect to find your public key at "test._domainkey.example.com" in the DNS.

So you either need to change your configuration to match what your DNS says, or you need to change your DNS to match what your configuration says.