Re: OpenDKIM v2.0.1 compilation error

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:42:32 -0700

Hi Kaspar,
At 22:47 21-03-10, Kaspar Brand wrote:
>On 21.03.2010 21:35, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>It's a side effect of the patch I provided for bug #SF2969812, yes -
>miltertest.8 is not picked up by the distdir target, unfortunately.
>
>The best way to fix this is to treat the miltertest man page the same as
>those in opendkim/, I think - i.e., apply the attached patch *and*
>rename miltertest/miltertest.8 to miltertest/miltertest.8.in.

This was fixed by having the file added through
miltertest/Makefile.am. It should be renamed as you mentioned above.

The version numbering for miltertest does not follow the one used for
OpenDKIM (second part of your patch). It's better not to switch to
_at_VERSION@ as there may be packaging changes in future.

Regards,
-sm