RE: [dkim-ops] no signature data on the log

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:45:33 -0800

“no signature data” means the filter decided your message should be verified rather than signed, and then logged that the message was unsigned. This means the information you provided for Domain or the SigningTable doesn’t match the properties of the mail you are sending, so it’s never selecting “sign” mode for your mail.

Adjust your configuration to contain this line:

LogWhy True

Then restart your filter, send a message through it, and see what it says. This line will cause some additional logging that should reveal why your configuration and your mail’s content aren’t lining up for signing.

Please subscribe to opendkim-users_at_lists.opendkim.org<mailto:opendkim-users_at_lists.opendkim.org> for further support.

-MSK