Re: Signing multiple domains best practice

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:41:13 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, James R. Marcus wrote:
> Here are my settings:
>[...]
>
> [root_at_relay1 dkim]# cat keylist
> # sender-pattern:signing-domain:keypath
> # *:example.com:selector
> *:edhance.com:edhancerelay:/var/db/dkim/edhancerelay
> *:studentsonly.com:studentsonlyrelay:/var/db/dkim/studentsonlyrelay

The KeyList format is wrong. As you note it's three things separated by
colons on each line, but you have four. I'm actually not sure off the top
of my head why it would even sign your mail at all; you must be starting
the filter while sitting in /var/db/dkim.

At any rate, if you're trying to get multiple signatures added, you also
need to set this in the config file:

         MultipleSignatures True