Re: OpenDKIM v2.0.0.Beta1 (Eve) available

From: Graham Murray <graham_at_gmurray.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:12:55 +0000

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk_at_cloudmark.com> writes:

> I've posted a new Beta release. It fixes the statistics DB processing problem and the --with-unbound build problem.
>
> Thanks for the testing and other feedback so far!

I am afraid that the statistics still do not work correctly here with
Beta2. All the fields are present, but for each source domain the count
of passes/fails never increments when new messages are processed, but
the date of last message is updated. So, with a fresh database, each
entry shows either 1 pass/0 fail or 0 pass/1 fail.