Re: OpenDKIM v2.0.0.Beta2 (Eve) available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:00:14 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Graham Murray wrote:
>> I've posted Beta2 to SourceForge for download.
>
> When I try to download this, I get the following error from
> Sourceforge. 'Unable to find any mirror information for the
> "/opendkim-2.0.0.Beta2.tar.gz" file. Please select another file.'

This was reported with Beta1 as well. I've been posting them to the
"Pre-Releases" subdirectory. The process involves first uploading and
then moving. It seems like the mirrors aren't all told about the move.

I'll see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, see if you can get it
by going into the Pre-Releases subdirectory via the "View All Files"
screen.