OpenDKIM v2.0.0.Beta2 (Eve) available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:15:23 -0800 (PST)

I've posted Beta2 to SourceForge for download. It contains a number of
improvements to the Lua API based on the related thread on this list, and
a fix for a bug in the build that appeared since 1.1.x and interfered with
Solaris 8 builds.

We're working on an additional key management tool and a sizeable change
regarding an ADSP handling issue that has come to light. Both hopefully
done soon so there can be some real testing before 2.0.0 goes out.

Thanks again to all of our testers and those who have provided feedback.
Have fun!

-MSK