Re: Some comments on Lua API and a key addressing scheme (in v2.0.0.Beta0)

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:50:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,

Your ideas of getting the recipients in a Lua array and getting the client
IP as a string have been implemented now. I'm still working through the
rest of your suggestions. Feel free to give them a try in the interim.

My next focus is to figure out the policy/presult split and the single
"authenticated" function. There may be more needed in the middleware than
I'd like to make that first one a quick reality.

-MSK