Re: OpenDKIM v1.2.1 released

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:50:55 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:
> thanks for the new release and the ongoing work. What is the easiest way
> to upgrade OpenDKIM? Is there a recommended approach?

Once you've read the RELEASE_NOTES to see if there's anything that will
require configuration changes, you should be able to just do the usual:

1) unpack the source
2) ./configure (with your preferred options)
3) make
4) make check (if you like)
5) stop the filter
6) make install
7) start the filter

Let me know if you have any issues with that approach.

Cheers,
-MSK