From: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:36:44 -0500

My topology is dmz. The firewall passes the messages to the postfix
server in dmz. Since opendkim milter is not going to be the first in
line, it actually receives mail from postfix server 127.0.0.1. Unless
you tell me otherwise, I don't want to neither sign nor verify
127.0.0.1. Unless it doesn't matter and opendkim is able to discern
the original message source, how do you tell opendkim to ignore
localhost hop?

Thanks in advance