disabling not authorized senders by configuring DKIM, SPF, ADSP

From: Ruben Papovyan <rpuserh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:42:57 +0400

Hi everyone.

We have configured DKIM, SPF, ADSP records for our domain. Now it shows
DKIM=pass, SPF=pass, from authorized sender. We also configured ADSP with
_adsp._domainkey.mydomain.com. TXT "dkim=all" . We want to restrict other
senders (not authorized senders without DKIM signature) and have configured
policy for our domain _domainkey.mydomain.com IN TXT "o=-". But now we
can send emails from any server (not authorized) and gmail didn't reject
it. Is anything not correct? Why gmail permit not authorized email?

Thanks in advance.

--
*Best regards Ruben Papovyan.*