Re: OpenDKIM 2.10.2 Beta0 available

From: A. Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:14:07 +0200

Murray S. Kucherawy:

> This is mostly just to clean up lingering issues before beginning to
> work on some new experimental extensions.

just compiled and installed without problems. OK, SenderHeader is
explicit excluded as I simply don't use it.
anyway: well done, Murray. Thanks!

I would like to post two patches.
first corrects some warnings lintian warn about:
hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.patch

the second, enable opendkim-genzone to not only fetch public keys for
a zone but also any hosts or subdomain.
see http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/dev/2015/01/2037.html and
http://sf.net/p/opendkim/feature-requests/187/
The extension work here since months without noise.
Would be nice if it could be reviewed and included upstream.

Andreas