Working on new Fedora / EPEL Packages for 2.10

From: Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 17:20:11 -0800

Dusting off the VM and working on OpenDKIM packages for Fedora and EPEL.

A couple of issues:

1) Is support for stats now gone? On my first test compile, it complained
that the stats README wasn't available in the source.

2) I'll be providing an updated init file for both SysV and systemd
variants. Because of selinux issues, having a default key generated on
startup is not longer easily doable. This isn't much of an issue, as I
think most people were manually generating keys anyway. I'll work on
getting you a diff for the affected files, Murray.

I'm sure I'll bump into more along the way. :)

SteveJ