Open 2.9 bugs

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:43:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

There are a few bugs open against 2.9 right now. A few of the have to do
with build-related things like the libtool rpath issue.

It's going to be a while, possibly a month or more, before I can dive into
these on my own. If anyone here has experience with autotools, it would
be really helpful if specific diffs can be proposed and tested and
attached to the bugs as fixes. There's a lot of esoterica in there that I
won't have time for probably until about the middle of March. In the
meantime, the release of 2.9.1 is delayed.

On the other hand, we could also do 2.9.1 without the fixes if none of
them are actually showstoppers.

Opinions? Volunteers? Help?

-MSK