Re: 2.9.1 Beta1 available

From: Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:06:44 -0500

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 17:16:20 Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Changes since Beta0, all found by Quanah Gibson-Mount:
>
> o Add complete support for user-provided environment variables.
>
> o Clean out remaining XML stuff from configure.ac.
>
> o strlcat/strlcpy and libmemcache build fixes.
>
> The RPATH issue is not yet addressed in this release either.
>
> -MSK

I'm finally getting back to opendkim and having trouble with opendkim tests in
both 2.9.0 and with 2.9.1 Beta 1:

make[4]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/opendkim-2.9.1~Beta1/opendkim/tests'
*** simple/simple signing test
PASS: t-sign-ss
*** relaxed/simple signing test
PASS: t-sign-rs
*** relaxed/simple signing test using tables
PASS: t-sign-rs-tables
*** relaxed/simple signing test using invalid KeyTable
PASS: t-sign-rs-tables-bad
*** relaxed/simple signing test using KeyTable and domain token
PASS: t-sign-rs-tables-token
*** relaxed/simple multiple signing test
PASS: t-sign-rs-multiple
*** relaxed/simple signing test using KeyTable/SetupPolicyScript
PASS: t-sign-rs-mixconf
*** relaxed/simple signing test using tables and Lua
PASS: t-sign-rs-lua
*** simple/simple signing test with 'Domain *'
PASS: t-sign-ss-all
*** simple/simple signing test with l= tag
PASS: t-sign-ss-ltag
*** simple/simple signing test with 'x=' tag
PASS: t-sign-ss-x
lt-opendkim: opendkim.c:6092: dkimf_config_free: Assertion `conf->conf_refcnt
== 0' failed.
lt-miltertest: filter process died with signal 6
*** simple/simple verify revoked key
FAIL: t-verify-revoked
*** unspecified protocol family test
PASS: t-verify-unspec
*** malformed From: field message
PASS: t-verify-malformed
*** unsigned message
PASS: t-verify-unsigned
*** unsigned message (silent)
PASS: t-verify-unsigned-silent
*** syntax error in DKIM signature
PASS: t-verify-syntax
*** simple/simple verifying test (good)
PASS: t-verify-ss
*** simple/simple verifying test (bad)
PASS: t-verify-ss-bad
*** simple/simple verifying with oversized Authentication-Results
PASS: t-verify-ss-ar-bad
*** DontSignMailTo test
PASS: t-dontsign
*** PeerList calculation test
PASS: t-peer
*** test config option LocalADSP
PASS: t-local-adsp
*** test config option LocalADSP with subdomain checking
PASS: t-local-adsp-subdomain
*** simple/simple verifying test using Lua features
PASS: t-lua-verify-tests
*** simple/simple signing test using macros to validate origin
PASS: t-sign-ss-macro
*** simple/simple signing test using macros to validate origin (value)
PASS: t-sign-ss-macro-value
*** simple/simple signing test using macros to validate origin (file)
PASS: t-sign-ss-macro-value-file
*** test reporting of failure/missing signature via ADSP
PASS: t-adsp-report
*** test reporting of failed signatures occurs
PASS: t-verify-report
*** simple/simple signing test requesting reports
PASS: t-sign-report
*** configuration validity checks
PASS: t-conf-check
*** double From: field
PASS: t-verify-double-from
lt-opendkim: opendkim.c:6092: dkimf_config_free: Assertion `conf->conf_refcnt
== 0' failed.
lt-miltertest: filter process died with signal 6
*** simple/simple signing test with From: field substring replacement
FAIL: t-sign-ss-replace
*** relaxed/simple signing test with ATPS
PASS: t-sign-atps
lt-opendkim: opendkim.c:6092: dkimf_config_free: Assertion `conf->conf_refcnt
== 0' failed.
lt-miltertest: filter process died with signal 6
*** simple/simple verifying test with ATPS
FAIL: t-verify-ss-atps
3 of 36 tests failed
Please report to bugs_at_opendkim.org

Suggestions?