Thinking about v2.9.0

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm starting to think about 2.9.0. I have no particular schedule for
doing this, but it's been more than six months since the last full
release, which is a long time for this project.

On the other hand, looking at the current feature list:

         https://sourceforge.net/p/opendkim/feature-requests/

It seems like nearly all of the work is cleanup or packaging work and not
real new features or other improvements. None of what's listed appears to
be particularly urgent, and I also haven't managed to advance the
reputation research enough to justify pushing out a new release.

Does anyone have any suggestions or requests for a full release, or should
we just consider a cleanup release (maybe even calling it 2.8.5 instead of
2.9.0)?

-MSK