Re: AddAllSignatureResults

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:26:06 +0000

Zitat von Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>:

> In fact, if it were me, I'd move to a new selector with a new key
> and never ever set "l" again.

Ok, Ok, people told me not to do so ...
I changed the key, selector, removed l=, sign subject again and
revoked the old key from dns by setting p=<empty>

Anyway I would discuss to change the default for AddAllSignatureResults.
In fact opendkim do verify multiple signatures. So I see no reason not
to report
about the work already done.

I often wonder about a failed dmarc validation while there are
spf=pass *and* dkim=pass obviously in the header. It takes me time
again and again
till I realize the real reason: multiple sigs and one of them fail.

see
http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/users/2013/01/2515.html

Andreas