Re: Another CentOS build/install issue

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> I replied on that comment, but any possible link to this?
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/packaging/2013-April/009005.html

It was submitted anonymously, so whoever opened it may not see your
request unless she/he is checking the bug for replies.

I understood the bug report to be an installation issue and not related to
rpath; I assume from the (brief) description that the libstrl library
isn't copied to /usr/local/lib after "make install".