Re: contrib/spec/opendkim.spec.in

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> Sorry I'm late on this.. but it DOES work on CentOS. That's what I run
> it on. :)
>
> What's supposedly "not working" on CentOS? I've got a stack of them
> running OpenDKIM just fine, with nothing but "yum install opendkim" to
> install.

You'd have to ask the chap that opened the bug:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3608716&group_id=269812&atid=1147703

He's happy with the changes I've made, and I was just about to push the
"release" button. I'll hold off now until the weekend so you can have a
look and comment.

-MSK