contrib/spec/opendkim.spec.in

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

I've received a bunch of change requests for the above file from someone
who wants it to start working for CentOS. Since the version we have there
seems to be working for Ubuntu and RedHat people, I'm inclined to try to
keep such changes to a minimum and deal with them instead via ./configure.
Worst case, I'd rather fork contrib/spec for each distribution so changes
to one don't clobber the others.

Those of you maintaining RPMs for distribution, please have a look at this
bug report:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3608716&group_id=269812&atid=1147703

...and the diffs recently posted for ./configure.ac and
./contrib/spec/opendkim.spec.in to make sure nothing has broken for the
repositories you support. I'd love to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
-MSK