Re: Beta6 available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:40:59 -0800 (PST)

Note that this patch doesn't include stats to show you what the reputation
details are. That would require API changes and I think it's too late to
be monkeying with that inside an FFR now.

Another catch for both systems is that you can get "allowed by reputation
of X" multiple times for a single message as each valid signature is
checked against the reputation tables.

Accordingly, I've demoted the "allowed" ones to LOG_INFO, while the
"blocked" ones are LOG_NOTICE. I'm tempted to drop the "allowed" ones to
LOG_DEBUG.

-MSK