Optionally, make test failures non-fatal

From: Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:27 -0500

As I've discussed offlist with Murray, there are some issues with the opendkim
tests failing on the Debian kfreebsd-i386/kfreebsd-amd64 architectures. I am
increasingly convinced these are due to a fault in the underlying system, not
opendkim.

I am considering that it would make sense to not fail the build based on test
failures for these architectures while the underlying issues are being
resolved. I can easily not run the test suite on those architectures, but I
think it would be better to run them, but not fail the build based on a test
failure so we'll continue to have current results.

Is there a flag I can set in configure or some invocation of make check that I
can use to make test results non-fatal? If not, can I have one?

Scott K