Re: Need Feedback for Add'l Directives for RPM Conf

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:44:51 -0800

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> network, I noticed these additional directives on the old server that I'm
> not currently including in the default conf in the RPM:
> # Custom Directives
> AutoRestart Yes
> AutoRestartRate 10/1h
> SignatureAlgorithm rsa-sha256
> TemporaryDirectory /var/tmp

I don't use the AutoRestart stuff, but since it allows you to limit
it, I don't see the harm. If it restarts more than 10 times in an
hour, there are other issues, so I would probably lower that to
something like 4 or 5.

As I recall, the Signature Algorithm is the default anyway, so I think
that one can be safely left out.

As far the temp directory, I think that is the default as well.