_FFR_REDIRECT was never used ...

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:10:16 +0200

Hi

I tried to use _FFR_REDIRECT and added "RedirectFailuresTo" to opendkim.conf.

Just before I could thought about how to trigger a mail with invalid signature
Murray send me an dmarc report. Fortunately that *had* an invalid dkim signature :-)
(I assume it will be fixed some day but for now this is perfect !)

Anyway: It works only with the attached patch.
If sendmail does behave the same like postfix, nobody ever could use that feature till today :-)

Now it's fine:
All mails with invalid dkim signatures drop in a separate folder...

Andreas