Re: Using OpenDKIM for iSchedule

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012, Ken Murchison wrote:
>> After looking at this again, I'm wondering if DKIM_OPTS_MUSTBESIGNED
>> should be used for this purpose rather than a new list and option. It
>> seems appropriately named.
>>
>> Is this something that could be added to the existing code base or is a
>> full-fledged libdoseta the preferred avenue?
>
> Any thoughts on this?
>
> I'd love to see this, or some variation on it included in a future
> release, unless libdoseta is forthcoming.

Ken,

It's a candidate for 2.7.0. Please open a SourceForge tracker under
"Patches" and attach your patch there.

The main change I'll make to it is to wrap it in conditional compilation
since it actually enables generation of non-compliant DKIM signatures. I
think we should make that as tinker-proof as possble.

I also don't think we should make it available through the filter at all,
or at least I can't think of a reason to expose it that way.

Thanks,
-MSK