Re: 2.6.0.Beta3 available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 07:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 25 May 2012, Andreas Schulze wrote:
>> o Get rid of filesystem-specific instructions in opendkim-genrates
> I got some errors because undefinded array values. Patch attached.
>
> similiar problem exist in opendkim-gengraphs but here I still work on a fix.

I don't think this patch is quite right. Causing the loop to start at 1
rather than 0 means you miss the first domain name in the array.

I didn't get this error when I ran it myself, but I'll go over it again.

>> o Add opendkim-expire to the list of installed scripts
> thanks
>
> not included in beta3 is my patch to gengraphs to minimize the rights an
> mysql user needs. (also attached)

This should probably be moved to a function so there's no risk of the two
CREATE TEMPOARY TABLE functions being different accidentally.

I'll take another look at both later today.

-MSK