Development cycle for v2.6.0

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:35:31 +0000

I'm starting to plan for the release of v2.6.0, probably in the first couple of days of June.

I've triaged the open bugs and feature requests on SourceForge. The ones that currently make the cut for this release show as priority 6 or better.

If anybody has anything to add to the list for consideration, please do so soon. If something below priority 6 is desirable to you, please say so.

And finally, if anyone has the time and inclination to help me out by working on anything that's scheduled for 2.6.0, please let me know.

-MSK