patch for opendkim-spam

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:58:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

some weeks ago I tried to setup amavisd-new to pipe all spam to opendkim-spam.
In that context opendkim-spam is called with a parameter -N like sendmail

The call failed because opendkim-spam could not handle -N.
I wrote a little patch.

Meantime I dot not use that setup anymore and amavisd-new has been fixed.
But maybe other people (using older amavisd-new versions) would like to pipe spam to
opendkim-spam and find the patch usefull.

Andreas