RE: still 2 problems ...

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:30:17 -0800

Please send me a message off-list (preferably gzipped, so that in-transit changes don't mess it up) that you think should produce the munging report, and I'll look at it with a debugger. Also include your configuration file.

> 2.
> new feature chroot & reputation queries produce errors like commercial
> products :-)
>
> "reputation query for NULL domain failed: Successful return: 0"
>
> Mail passed the MTA but not one "Authentication-Results".
> I configured my installations to chroot and disabled reputation for
> now. I like to test the chroot feature for some days ...

This is the first time I've seen this report.

Without chroot, this works fine?

-MSK