RE: still 1 problem ...

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:02:48 -0800

That's expected, since only with z= does opendkim have a view into the "before" and "after" of what's in the header. There's never a way to figure out what in the body changed, except for the case where an "l=" was present but the body is now shorter than that value; then you know there was truncation, but you don't know what was truncated.