Re: repute-client

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:02:47 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012, Andreas Schulze wrote:
> also beta11?

Both of the things I described will be in Beta11, yes.

>> It currently logs nothing if the reputation query succeeds and no limit
>> has been reached. There is logging when a limit is reached, however.
>> I didn't want the logs to get too noisy. Do you want those details for
>> every message anyway?
>
> There is a switch "SyslogSuccess". Maybe the noise could depends on that.

That's meant for postfix users, since postfix doesn't log added header
fields like sendmail does, so you can't tell if a message got signed or
not. It doesn't make sense to connect these two.

If you want these details for every message, I think another switch called
"ReptuationVerbose" will be in order.

I still need to get the full query error strings back out somehow, so I
could add that while I'm in there doing surgery.