RE: 2.5.0-Beta9 available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:40:49 -0800

There are several reasons you can get this error. There's a MySQL page that lists them. Among them:

1) are both "domains" and "aggregate" of type InnoDB?

2) are the definitions of "domains.id" and "aggregate.domain" the same?

You might have to change the "aggregate.domain" definition to be "int unsigned not null" in reputation/mkdb-rep.mysql to eliminate the second problem.

If that still doesn't fix it, let me know and I'll look at the other cases.

-MSK