Re: 2.5.0.Beta8 available

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:46:37 -0800

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:

> o ReputationFactor => ReputationTimeFactor

I missed this one. Thanks to sub for figuring it out in IRC :-) I
assume the purpose of the change was just clarification of the
function via naming?

...Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the