Re: repute enabled but nothing to see

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:01:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I just dropped sqlite3 support ( for me personaly ) and work now on switching all to mysql.
That will take some time and then I will look forward to your patch.

I just noticed with tcpdump, that there is traffic to 208.69.40.157,
if opendkim iis not running chroot. But there are also no errors logged in the other case.

Andreas

--
Viele Grüße
Andreas Schulze