RE: 2.5.0.Beta5 available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:54:58 -0800

MySQL doesn't have a JULIANDAY function. I'm not too keen on the idea of doing a bunch of "if MySQL then ... else if sqlite3 then ... else if ..." stuff in there. So if you give me a diff to the latest Beta, we can start maintaining that in contrib/sqlite3 for future versions.

Alternately, is it possible to write DATEDIFF as a function that we could import into sqlite3 sessions?

> STDDEV_POP is available, when an additional lib is loaded.
> (see http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/)
>
> I get some results ( say: no errors ) when I take the Query from
> opendkim-genrates, ~line 283 and put this into sqlite3 by hand.
> I miss the possebility to load an extension via perl dbi.
>
> Now I cannot qualify my result. It's simply "0||||". Reason may be a
> too small database ( only ~20 entries )
>
> Could you prepare a dataset I could import into sqlite3 and a result
> based on this dataset you get from opendkim-genrates. Then I could
> compare my results.

If you set up statistics reporting, you should be able to populate the database yourself and get real values in a fairly short period of time, certainly getting something other than zeroes and NULLs in just about a day or two.

The opendkim-genrates script presumes a fully populated domains, signatures and messages table, so I'd have to give you at least three tables worth of data. I have quite a large amount so the output of mysqldump would be pretty enormous.