Re: Beta1: FeatureRequest

From: John Wood <john+opendkim_at_charpa.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:45:23 +0900

> Interesting idea. Can you think of any extant RPM for some other
> software that does this which I could use as a template?

Another option is to do it in the start-up script. If chroot is
selected/configured the script checks for an environment. If it is
missing, it auto-creates. Shipping various start-up scripts for
$whateverOS wouldn't be too difficult to manage (maybe 3 or 4 to
start?). User submitted scripts for obscure Linux distros, etc. could go
in contrib/, too.

(this is what the BIND start-up script on FreeBSD (and other platforms)
does)